Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seller Beware!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Well, I had a great sale weekend because I met a lot of nice people who asked me to e-mail them about my blog. Fawn and Debra, it was nice meeting you and I hope you found some great things at that estate sale. Also hello to Tommie who is from Cove Carpet in Summit. I did find one record at that sale! More on that estate sale in my next post.

This will be a short post because I wanted to separate it from the other happenings of this weekend because I am dedicating this post to something I bought for just $2.00 that I believe is worth a considerable amount more. I don't want to mention what it is just yet, until I can get it appraised. But what I will tell you, is that it is a piece of jewelry that is stamped 14k. It was among many items in a tray of mostly costume jewelry a person was selling at his garage sale.

The moral of this post is-keep your eyes open and even if it doesn't look real, spend a little more time examining it because it just might be something valuable-or at least more valuable than the asking price! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment