Monday, May 23, 2011

The second day of a sale is always the best......

Happy Monday! I started this week by returning to that estate sale from yesterday which was still packed full of items. Alicia, Ken, and their team from Priceless Find worked very hard to organize the multitude of items and give buyers fair pricing. Truth be told, pricing is better on the second day of the sale, if there is anything left!

As I was walking through the house-and it was a beautiful house-I bumped into Judy, whom I met a few weeks ago at another sale. Judy runs a catering business called Beyond Delicious Catering and the menus on her web site are truly tantalizing. ChecK her site out here.

Well, have a good week. I have a few garage sale blog projects I'm working on so, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment