Saturday, June 11, 2011

And an estate sale to remember!

After my less-than-fun excursion to a Pine Cone Antiques estate sale, I attended an estate sale organized and staffed by MPT Appraisals. Lorraine and her staff were pleasant and wonderful. This was my first estate sale with MPT and Susan greeted me with a smile at the door which was a welcome relief from where I just came from.

I introduced myself, told her who I was, and explained what I was doing and she seemed genuinely interested, as did Lorraine, when I offered her my card-which she accepted.

I explored the house, chose a few items and checked out. MPT prices were also very fair. Not only was shopping there a nice experience, but Tommy helped me carry the items to my car and put them in for me.

This readers, is how estate sales should be conducted. Thank you, MPT, for your professionalism and friendliness.

I will be referring you to those who need your services and recommending your estate sales in my weekly garage/estate sale e-mail blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment