Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Garage Sale Glee.....will be on TV

I have something very exciting to announce. I have been offered airtime on Summit NJ's own local cable station, Hometowne Television, to bring what I write about in my blog to televison. I am in the studio this week editing the first program with the studio manager and I will announce on my blog when the show will be on. Look for the announcement sometime late next week.

A new episode will be on each month and have two to three segments beginning with an estate sale professional talking with me about certain antiques and collectibles. An antique will be brought into the studio (or wherever we will be taping), discussed and appraised as well. In addition, there will be a "Road Trip" segment, where I will travel to a different antiquing city each month and share with you the treasures I bring back.

HomeTowne Television broadcasts via Comcast channel 36 to Summit, Millburn/Short Hills, Berkeley Heights, Springfield, and New Providence; and via Verizon channel 33 to the same five towns plus parts of Chatham, Cranford, Florham Park, Kenilworth, Maplewood, West Orange & Union. The total population of the towns now served by HTTV is substantial: Over a quarter million people living in almost 100,000 households.

And to my friends who do not live in the area, all the shows will be posted to Facebook and YouTube so you can enjoy them as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment